Doctor Who Media Radio

TV's Sci-Fi and Superhero Characters - Now in Color!

 

 

Remember Dusty Abell? A couple of years ago I shared his amazing group portrait of Classic Seventies Action Figures, and early last year linked to his portrait of Saturday Morning Action/Adventure Television Characters. Last month I shared "stage one" of his latest work in progress, TV's Sci-Fi and Superhero Characters, when it was still mostly black-and-white. Now he's posted the full color version of it to his deviantART gallery, and it's a thing to behold.

NOW_IN_COLOR_only_smaller_70s_by_dusty_abell-701198

To my shame, there's one or two characters here I don't recognize (but I did get Richard Benjamin as Quark, which Abell considers the most obscure character of the bunch). How many of these do you nice people recognize?

0 comments:

Post a Comment