Doctor Who Media Radio

Billie Piper talks about David Tennant being wanted for Doctor Who The Movie

Billie Piper spoke to Sarah Cox yesterday about the possible Doctor Who movie. It can be heard at this link (from 46 minutes) but the transcript was:

SARA: Doctor Who, the movie, there's rumors about that. And, apparently, the producers want you and David Tennant, to be in it?


BILLIE: Well, I heard they are doing it, and I know that they want David to do it.


SARA: Oh, so there is a grain of truth to it.
BILLIE: I think there is.


SARA: Are you wiggling your face on purpose?


BILLIE: No it's just a nervous twitch (laughter)


SARA: I thought you were gonna signal something there


BILLIE: I don't know... I think David's slightly anxious that they're gonna ... they'll be some big kind of American producers on board and that they'll try and hijack the whole thing and cast someone like Johnny Depp.


SARA: Hummm. (Pause)


BILLIE: Sounds great. hahahah! I'll be at the premiere! hahaha!


Massive thanks to Farsighted from GallifreyBase.com for typing out the transcript.

0 comments:

Post a Comment