Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who forth doctor quotes Revenge of the Cybermen

The Doctor: The man is sick, he needs treatment!
Lester: There is no treatment. All we can try to do is stop the infection spreading!
The Doctor: Sorry, gentlemen, I can't allow it.
Commander Stevenson: You can't allow it?
The Doctor: My colleague is a doctor of medicine and I'm a doctor of many things. If we could examine him-
Kellman: Commander, I'm afraid we have to kill these people, too. They brought the plague in here.
The Doctor: Who's the homicidal maniac?
The Doctor: You've no home planet, no influence, nothing! You're just a pathetic bunch of tin soldiers skulking about the galaxy in an ancient spaceship!
Lester: Why don't we just wait here?
The Doctor: I think my idea is better.
Lester: What is your idea?
The Doctor: I don't know yet. That's the trouble with ideas - they only come a bit at a time.
The Doctor: Oh please, don't call me human. Just "Doctor" would do very nicely, thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment