Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who quotes Daleks The Daleks


Dalek 1: You will move ahead of us and follow my directions. This way. Immediately.
Dalek 1: I said immediately!
Dalek 1: Fire!
Dalek 2: STOP!
Dalek 1: Your legs are paralyzed. You will recover shortly unless you force us to use our weapons again, in that case the condition will be permanent. You two, help him.
Ian: My legs, my legs, I can't feel my legs!
Dalek: They are to be made to believe that they are in a safe environment.
Dalek 2: I have just come from the prisoners. The old man is dying.
Dalek 3: Then he must die. There is no help we can give him. How are the others?
Dalek 1: The woman is sleeping very heavily, the young man fights against it.
Dalek 3: What of the girl? Has she reached the jungle?
Dalek 2: Yes, the rangoscopes tracked her that far, now they have lost her.
Ian: Not much room for my legs, but try the top. 
The Doctor: How is it?
Ian / Dalek:It's very cramped indeed.
The Doctor: Can't you sound more like a Dalek?
Barbara: Yes in a monotone, you have one.
Ian / Dalek: Do you mean like this?
Dalek: STOP!
Dalek / Ian: The council wishes to question the prisoners.
Dalek: I have not been informed. Wait.
Susan: NO! 
Dalek / Ian: Hold her.
Dalek: I have got her. Now hold still
Dalek / Ian: Help me get her inside
Dalek: The only interest we have in the Thals is their total extermination!

0 comments:

Post a Comment