Doctor Who Media Radio

20 Things from The Doctor's wife! (tachyon-tv)


This episode will change the way you look at Doctor Who (its past, present and future) forever.

This episode is, on the whole, completely standalone.

If, like me, you enjoy spotting references to the classic series, you'll need a very large notepad to jot them all down.

A naked Jon Pertwee jumped into my head at 02:21.

Is it the Michael Sheen? Because it sounds nothing like him.

19:20 "Hold my hand".

All these corridors look the same.

This episode goes to some very dark places. The little ones may require a sofa to hide behind.

At 29:16 you'll want to scream a famous cartoon catchphrase.

At 29:35 Mary Whitehouse will rotate in her grave for several seconds.

31 minutes in and I am officially smitten with Suranne Jones.

33:50: Prepare to squee.

Sexy.

"Did you wish really hard?"

I have a heart of stone and even I welled up a bit.

Fans of the TARDIS spinning through space will need to change their underwear.

The final scene put a big, stupid smile on my face and a warm, deep glow in my belly.

Matt Smith plays every emotion under the sun in this episode, including some we've never seen before.

This episode rewards repeated viewings. And believe me, you'll want to watch it again.

tachyon-tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment