Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who eleventh doctor quotes The Impossible Astronaut

The Doctor: Y'know, this isn't nearly as bad as it looks.
Amy: At the personal intervention of the king, the unnamed Doctor was incarcerated without trial in the tower of London.
Rory: OK, but it doesn't have to be him.
Amy: According to contemporary accounts, two nights later, a magical sphere some twenty feet across was seen floating away from the tower, bearing the mysterious Doctor aloft.
Rory: OK, it's him.
Amy: This is it, yeah? The right place?
Rory: Uh, Nowhere, Middle of? Yeah, this is it.
The Doctor: Fellas, the guns, really? I just walked into the highest security office in the United States and parked a big blue box on the rug. You think you can just shoot me?
River Song: They're Americans!
The Doctor: Don't shoot! Definitely no shooting.
The Doctor: I'm your new undercover agent on loan from Scotland Yard. Codename: The Doctor. These are my top operatives, The Legs, The Nose, and Mrs. Robinson.
River Song: I hate you.
The Doctor: No, you don't.
The Doctor: Swear to me! Swear to me on something that matters!
Amy: Fish fingers and custard.
The Doctor: My life in your hands, Amelia Pond.

0 comments:

Post a Comment