Doctor Who Media Radio

DOCTOR WHO (my take and randomness)



We’re all mad in the UK, we love the doctor who so I had to write something. The chat rooms are full of it, the people are debating will Tennant be back (or rather not go?), will Sylvester McCoy make an appearance - who knows, anyways as a fan I am please to dabble and give my take on it…

Newman

SO ......

"IT’S TOO LATE - I’M REGENERATING…..!"

The doctor raises his arms and the familiar death and rebirth begins, leaving all viewing agog at the events unfolding !

IT BEGINS
The regeneration energy arcs across the tardis and crashes into the bubbling hand in the jar. A scream of electricity can be heard throughout the tardis the energy IS enough to almost rip the tardis in half. Somehow Rose knows something is wrong having witnessed a regeneration in the past.
"It is isn’t working ! !
"The hand!" jack points - "LOOK"

The hand grips moves………and a flash of light!

The tardis quietens and we can see

TWO DOCTORS BORN

The first is David Tennant born from the hand but is completely different in attitude and thought. (similar to the way Colin Baker was an Ass when he was born in his regeneration.) However where the original Tennant stood stands a new doctor who loves rose etc etc but looks completely different played by (insert favourite actor here) - this obviously confused all around and makes the viewer not know who to route for….Remember the doctor from the hand is different but completely different in attitude and verbal style,

ALTHOUGH HE LOOKS LIKE THE TENNANT WE KNOW - The new doctor is the self sacrificing AND THE HAND ONE IS AN AR$E


REGARDING DONNA

"Can you hear that?"

"What?" Jack replies, my ears are still ringing from dying five times in ten minutes."

"Like Drums……..Underneath everything……." I heard them as soon as I stepped into the shadow proclimation……. its like something carryind itself inside me.

REGARDING Donna’s FATE

As all die around Donna is revealed………The Ring Cracks Open and her time lord spirit returns.

"I hid myself in time……As I crashed into the fire I saw the light from Dalek Khan pull Davros from his death and I latched onto him. The only thing I could do was hide and wait hoping that some of your followers were bound to find me….……….In all the cionfusion i had seconds to use the chameleon arch, hiding in time until I could return…… Knowing at the Medusa Cascade I would fight with you once more……


"But you hate me Rani….you hate everything I have done…….this just isn’t you……"


There is no point in ruling over nothing……Davros is flawed, and we will fight again…………..remember that…..you and I......or whatever idiot carnation you find yourself in.....

REGARDING THE DOCTOR

NEW DOC - If I must die then we can live then it is right…………..this is the burden you face…..……

DOC BORN OF JAR - "I am not brave enough for this, yet she loves me……."

NEW DOC - "That’s because some of his coward DNA is in you at least until you regenerate again. Your still brilliant but for a little out of sorts, try and avoid domination of races and go somewhere quiet......She loves your image, and soon you will be your old self again………you will learn to forgive again, and carry on…..

Listen, just listen you can feel the world turn, and the pulse of time……….....remember that..........this is the first time i have actuially died.... make all of this mean something....

As the conversation ends somehow the new Doc sacrifices himself to save one and all and as things are wrapped up on the beach…..


The doctor leaves.

"where are you going now….your so alone….what will you do…."……

"I need time to think, I once met a girl in a library that said she has some answers for me, they were spoilers, and now I have to live them…......."

COMMENTS MOST WELCOMED

0 comments:

Post a Comment