Doctor Who Media Radio

PARNERS IN CRIME FAVOURITE MOUTHED (DOCTOR DONNA)



MISS FOSTER
Adipose. It's called an Adipose. Made out of living fat. Stripped from ordinary human...

The Doctor and Donna look at each other. Both are stunned by surprise.

DOCTOR (mouthing through the window)
Donna?

DONNA (mouthing too)
DOCTOR!!!

DOCTOR
But... what? Wha... What?!

DONNA
OH MY GOD!

DOCTOR
But... how?

DONNA
It's me!

DOCTOR
Well, I can see that!

DONNA
Oh this is brilliant!

DOCTOR
But what are you doing there?

DONNA
I was looking for you!

DOCTOR
What for?!

DONNA (miming)
I, came here, trouble, read about it, internet, I thought, trouble = you! And this place is weird! Pills! So I hid. Back there. Crept along. Heard this lot. Looked. You! Cos they...

She gestures and looks toward Miss Foster. Who is staring at her. Just like Penny and the guards. Donna freezes.

MISS FOSTER (loud)
Are we interrupting you?

DOCTOR (mouthing)
Run!

MISS FOSTER
Get her!

The Doctor locks the office door with the sonic screwdriver, then uses it to elevate the cradle back to the roof.

0 comments:

Post a Comment