Doctor Who Media Radio

Tennant Audition Nerves

 

Why not spend a bit of time turning up at Hollywood movie auditions while you've flown out to the USA? That's certainly something current Doctor Who star David Tennant has been doing...

Tennant was rumoured some weeks ago to be in contention for a lead role The Hobbit despite his gangly proportions but this has since been denied by producer Peter Jackson who reveals that the movie hasn't even been officially green-lit yet.

Whatever movie he was auditioning for however it seems that the Time Lord's pockets aren't big enough to stick some ID in.

 

Tennant said: "I had my first ever Hollywood audition yesterday. The terrible thing is I've been very spoilt in Britain for the last few years - I haven't done an audition.

"I went to this room and I found the place and I had to get past the security guard who wanted to see some ID, and I said, 'I've not brought any ID!' I didn't realise that was something you needed to do to come for an audition."

 

You want a bigger coat, David. Howabout one of those long brown numbers...?

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment