Doctor Who Media Radio

Tom - Show Me The Script

 

Doctor Who legend Tom Baker has been discussing the idea of a Children in Need reunion. He would like to see a script and might even consider it. He's also declared that he would want input into the script - a sure fire way of getting to the bottom of whether or not the project and producers are serious.

Tom Baker - didn't kiss his companions (on screen)More interesting than his declaration of intent however are the Great Man's thoughts on kissing girls as the Doctor.

"...If people can appear and disappear and walk through walls and disappear and then carry on fencing or kissing girls, that amazes me.

"Of course they didn't do that in my days, and I don't want to be a reactionary old fart about that but in my days, it never occurred to me to try and kiss a girl."

So it never occurred to him?

Ah well, it's not as if he was married to one of his companions or anything, is it...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment