Doctor Who Media Radio

Captain Jack Meets Doctor 11?

 

John Barrowman is interviewed in the print version of showbusiness publication The Stage this week - and their website has kindly printed a small portion of interest to fans of Doctor Who.

The full interview appears in the issue dated October 1st - in it, John Barrowman talks about Torchwood Series 4, future appearances for Captain Jack in Doctor Who and his planned appearances on US TV, which may or may not include Desperate Housewives.

Captain Jack Harkness as played by John BarrowmanSo onto the snippet posted on the magazine website, in which Barrowman recalls the occasion he met Matt Smith in the BBC Publicity department.

We sat down and talked for about 15 minutes and then he had to go off and do his thing. I turned to the publicist I work with at the BBC and I said, “I just feel like I’ve had an affair — I feel like I’ve just cheated on David behind his back!”

Then I told David and he was like, “You turncoat.” But Matt will be brilliant. Like anything, it’s different, it’s a new energy, he’s younger, he’ll bring a new twist to it.

Positive thoughts there - wouldn't it be good to see Jack line up with a new Doctor?

0 comments:

Post a Comment