Doctor Who Media Radio

Doctor Who's Matt Smith: Steven Moffat has 'written his best script yet'

Writer Steven moffat has written Matt smith's best script ever for the new series, calling it 'mind-blowing'.

While talking to Metro.co.uk about this year's Doctor Who Christmas Special, Smith tantalisingly mentioned another script for the next series of the show which Moffat had penned: 'God, I wish I could tell you the other thing he’s just written, which is just mind-blowing. I think he’s delivered his best script yet. I can’t say anything about it, but it’s bloody brilliant.'

Smith said that the Christmas Special, which has already been shot, would be a treat for the fans: 'We've got Michael Gambon playing a Scrooge-like miser with a time travelling twist – and I think it’s really, really good. It’s particularly Christmassy, lots of snow and lots of twinkly lights. I think it’s full of the right heart and soul for the season. Steven has, once again, written something brilliant.'

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment