Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who sixth doctor quotes Trial of a Time Lord

The Mysterious Planet

The Sixth Doctor: Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal.

Glitz: Whereas yours is a simple case of sociopathy, Dibber, my malaise is much more complex. A deep-rooted maladjustment, my psychiatrist said, brought on by an infantile inability to come to terms with the more pertinent, concrete aspects of life.

Dibber: That sounds more like an insult than a diagnosis, Mr Glitz.

Glitz: You're right there, my lad. Mind you, I had just attempted to kill him.

Mindwarp

King Yrcanos: Today, prudence shall be our watchword. Tomorrow, I shall soak the land in blood!

Sil: You have blundered, Crozier! You have turned the finest economic mind in the galaxy into a catcher of sea snakes!

Terror of the Vervoids

The Doctor: This is a situation that requires tact and finesse. Fortunately, I am blessed with both.

The Doctor: Quickly, Mel! Press the red button! Get the message on the screen.

The Doctor: Press it! Press it!

Mel: I am!

Mel: You said red.

The Doctor: Did I? It must be the carrot juice making me colour blind!

The Ultimate Foe

The Doctor: In all my travelling throughout the universe, I have battled against evil, against power-mad conspirators. I should have stayed here. The oldest civilisation: decadent, degenerate, and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans, Cybermen - they're still in the nursery compared to us. Ten million years of absolute power. That's what it takes to be reallycorrupt.

The Doctor: Madam, this revelation should halt this trial immediately. Surely even Gallifreyan Law must acknowledge that the same person cannot be both prosecutor and defendant!

The Inquisitor:The single purpose of this trial is to determine the defendant's guilt or otherwise on the basis of the evidence that has been presented. Anything else is, for the moment, irrelevant!

The Doctor:WHAT?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment