Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who tenth doctor quotes Midnight

The Doctor: Ah, I'll be fine. Taking a big space truck with a bunch of strangers across a diamond planet called Midnight... What could possibly go wrong?
The Doctor and Sky Silvestry: Roast beef. Bananas. The Medusa Cascade. BANG!  Rose Tyler Martha Jones Donna Noble TARDIS! Shamble-bobble-dibble-dooble. Oh, Doctor, you're so handsome. Yes, I am, thank you. A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O—
Sky Silvestry and the Doctor: Mrs Silvestry, I'm trying to understand. You've captured my speech, what for? What do you need? You need my voice in particular, the cleverest voice in the room? Why? Because I'm only one who can help? Ooh, I'd love that to be true but your eyes, they're saying something else. Listen to me, whatever you want, if it's life or form or consciousness or voice, you don't have to steal it. You can find without hurting anyone and I'll help you. That's a promise. So, what do you think?
Sky Silvestry: Do we have a deal?
The Doctor:Do we have a deal?
Dee Dee: Hold on, did she just...?
Jethro: She spoke first.
Val: She can't have.
Prof. Hobbes: She did!
Jethro: She spoke first!
Sky: Oh, look at that, I'm ahead of you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment