Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who tenth doctor quotes Planet of the Ood

Solana: I'd now like to point out a new innovation from Ood Operations. We've introduced a variety package with the Ood translator ball. You can now have the Standard Setting. How are you today, Ood?
Ood 1:I'm perfectly well, thank you.
Solana: Or perhaps, after a stressful day, a little something for the gentlemen. And how are you, Ood?
Ood 2: All the better for seeing you.
Solana: And the comedy classic. Ood, you've dropped something.
Ood 3: D'oh!
Ood Sigma: We thank you, Doctor-Donna, friends of Ood-kind. And what of you now? Will you stay? There is room in the song for you.
The Doctor: Oh, I've, I've... sort of got a song of my own, thanks.
Ood Sigma: I think your song must end soon.
The Doctor: Meaning?
Ood Sigma: Every song must end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment