Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who eleventh doctor quotes the big bang

Auton Rory: So, the universe ended. You missed that. In 102 AD. I suppose this means you and I never get born at all... twice in my case. You would've laughed at that. Please laugh. The Doctor said the universe was huge and ridiculous and sometimes there were miracles. I could do with a ridiculous miracle about now.
The Doctor: Rory, listen! She's not dead... well, she is dead, but it's not the end of the world... well, it is the end of the world. Actually, it's the end of the universe. Ooh no, hang on. 
Auton Rory: Doctor!!
The Doctor: You need to get me out of the Pandorica.
Auton Rory: But you're not in the Pandorica.
The Doctor: Yes I am. Well, now I'm not, but I was back then... which is "now" from your point of view, which is "back then" from my point of view. Time travel—you can't keep it straight in your head. Easy to open from the outside—just point, and press.  Now, go. Oh, and when you're done, leave my screwdriver in her top pocket. 
Auton Rory: What do you mean?! Done what?!
The Doctor: Why do you have to be so... human?
Rory: Because right now I'm not.
River Song: I'm sorry my love. 
The Doctor:  Hi honey, I'm home.
River Song: And what sort of time do you call this?
River Song: I have questions, but number one is this: What in the name of sanity have you got on your head?
The Doctor: It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.
Dalek: You will be exterminated!
River Song: Not yet... Your systems are still restoring, which means your shield density is compromised... One alpha meson burst through your eye-stalk would kill you stone dead.
Dalek: Records Indicate you will show mercy; you are an associate of the Doctor.
River Song: I'm River Song... Check your records again. 
Dalek: ...Mercy?
River Song: Say it again?
Dalek: Mercy!
River Song: One more time.
Dalek: Mercy!
Amy: What happened to the Dalek?
River: It died.
The Doctor:Funny. Thought that if you could hear me, I could hang on somehow. Silly me... Silly old Doctor... when you wake up, you'll have a Mum and Dad. And you won't remember me. Well, you'll remember me a little. I'll be a story in your head. That's okay; we're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one. 'Cos it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, borrowed it; I was always gonna take it back. Oh, that box, Amy. You'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand new and ancient. And the... bluest... blue... ever. And the times we had. Woulda had. Never had. In your dreams they'll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond. And the days that never came. The cracks are closing. But they can't close properly 'til I'm on the other side. I don't belong here any more. I think I'll skip the rest of the rewind. I hate repeats. Live well. Love Rory. Bye-bye, Pond.
Amy: There's someone missing. Someone important, someone so, so important. Sorry everyone, but when I was a kid, I had an imaginary friend, the Raggedy Doctor, my Raggedy Doctor. But he wasn't imaginary, he was real.I remember you! I remember! I brought the others back; I can bring you home too! Raggedy man, I remember you and you are late for my wedding!
Amy: I found you; I found you in words just like you knew I would; that's why you told me the story, the brand new, ancient blue box. Oh clever, oh very clever.
Rory: Amy, what is it?
Amy: Something old. Something new. Something borrowed. Something blue.
Rory:It's the Doctor! How could we forget the Doctor? He was the stripper at my stag do... I was plastic.
Amy: Okay Doctor, did I surprise you this time?
The Doctor: Er, yeah. Completely astonished. Never expected that...
The Doctor: Two thousand years. The boy who waited. Good on you, mate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment