Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who eleventh doctor quotes the lodger

Craig:  I love you!
Doctor: Well that's good, because I'm your new lodger.
Doctor: D'you know, this is going to be easier than I expected.
The Doctor: Ah you want to see my credentials… There, national insurance number NHS number  References.
Craig:Is that a reference from the Archbishop of Canterbury?!
Doctor: I'm his special favourite. Shhh.
Shaun: You are so on the team! We've got the cup next week and we are going to annihilate them!
Doctor:Annihilate? No. No violence, do you understand me? Not while I'm around. Not today, not ever. I'm the Doctor, the Oncoming Storm.
Doctor: And you basically meant beat them in a football match, didn't you?
Shaun: Yeah.
Doctor: ...Lovely. What sort of time?
Craig: You're better at football then me, and my job, and everybody loves you, and now Sophie's all like "ooh monkeys, monkeys!" and then there's this!  What is this?!
Doctor: It's art! A statement on modern society! "Ooh, Ain't Modern Society Awful?"!
Doctor: Craig! You can shut down the panel! Put your hand on it and concentrate on why you want to stay!
Sophie: Craig! No!
Craig: Will it work?!
Doctor: Yes!
Craig: Are you sure?!
Doctor: Yes!
Craig: Is that a lie?!
Doctor: ...Of course it's a lie!
Craig: Good enough for me. Geronimo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment