Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who eleventh doctor quotes The Pandorica Opens

The Doctor: You graffitied the oldest cliff face in the universe.
River Song: You wouldn't answer your phone.
The Doctor:There was a goblin, or a trickster... Or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: How did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River:I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.
Amy: What was that!?
The Doctor: Okay, need a proper look. Gotta draw its fire, give it a target.
Amy: How?
Doctor: You know how I sometimes have really brilliant ideas?
Amy: Yes...
The Doctor: Sorry.
The Doctor: Look at me, I'm a target!
The Doctor: Amy! Where's Amy?
Rory: She's fine, Doctor, just unconscious.
The Doctor:Okay... Yes, she's sedated though, so, half an hour she'll be fine... Okay, Romans! Good, I was just wishing for Romans! Good old River, how many?
Rory: Fifty men up top, volunteers. What about that thing?
The Doctor:Fifty? Not exactly a legion.
Rory: Your friend was very persuasive, but, uh... It's a tough sell...
The Doctor: Yes, I know that, Rory, I'm not exactly one to miss the obvious, but we need everything we can get. Okay! Cyberweapons, this is basically a sentry post, headless wonder here was a sentry. Probably got himself duffed up by the locals; never underestimate a Celt.
Rory: Doctor!
The Doctor: Hush, Rory, thinking. What could the Cybermen have guarded unless it's a Cyberthing in the box but why lock up one of their own? Okay, no, not a Cyberthing but what? What? Oh, missing something obvious, Rory! Something big, something right slap in front of me, I can feel it.
Rory: Yeah, I think you probably are.
The Doctor: I'll get it in a minute.  Hello again.
Rory: Hello.
The Doctor: How have you been?
Rory: Good, yeah. Good. I mean, Roman.
The Doctor: Rory,  I'm not trying to be rude, but you died.
Rory: Yeah. I know. I was there.
The Doctor: You died, and then you were erased from time. You didn't just die, you were never born at all, you never existed.
Rory: Erased? Wh-what does that mean?
The Doctor: How can you be here?
Rory: Well—I don't know. It's... kinda fuzzy.
The Doctor: Fuzzy...
Rory: Well, I died, and turned into a Roman. It's very distracting.
The Doctor: Hello, Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica, takes the universe! But, bad news everyone,cause guess who! Ha! Listen, you lot! You're all whizzing about. It's really very distracting. Could you all just stay still a minute because I—AM—TALKING!  Now the question of the hour is, "Who's got the Pandorica?" Answer: I do. Next question: Who's coming to take it from me?  Come on! Look at me! No plan, no back-up, no weapons worth a damn! Oh, and something else I don't have: anything to lose! So! If you're sitting up there in your silly little spaceships with all your silly little guns and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way! Remember every black day I ever stopped you and then, and then... do the smart thing: Let somebody else try first.
The Doctor: That should keep them squabbling for half an hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment