Doctor Who Media Radio

Torchwood quotes cyberwomen

Tosh: All I'm saying is that once in a while I'd like to drive.
Owen: Yeah, and all I'm saying is no.
Tosh: Why not?
Owen: Look I've shared cars with women before, I know what'll happen, there's an emergency, all raring to go, I jump in, what do I find? Seat's in the wrong position, rear view mirrors out of line, steering wheel's in my crotch. By time I've sorted all that out, aliens will've taken Newport!
Gwen: What about a rota? Different people on different days?
Jack: We're a secret organization hunting alien technology from an underground base, and you want a rota for who drives.
Gwen: ...Just trying to help.
Jack: The girl you loved, is gone. Your loyalty is to us now.
Ianto: You can't order me to do that.
Jack: You execute her or I'll execute you both!
Ianto: You think you're some kind of hero, but you're the biggest monster of them all!
Gwen: What the hell was that?
Owen: What?
Gwen: Snoggin' me
Owen: Last kiss for the condemned man.. Embarrassing given we haven't been killed.. What? It's not like I fancy you or anything!
Gwen: I was on top of you. I could feel your hardon
Owen: Yeah. Well. You didn't exactly struggle, did ya?
Jack: Ianto? I need to hear those beautiful Welsh vowels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment