Doctor Who Media Radio

Fan poem about rose tyler



The worst of all days

Follows the best of years

And at the parting of the ways

I feel the greatest of fears



For i know not what is to come for me

The past can’t come again

I’ve seen things no one else could see

I should have gone mad, but I remain sane



I thought the end of those days would never come

But yet I stand here on the day that I died

Still I have remained the same

Apart from the tears I shed as I cried



You came into my life on the most ordinary of days

And there you have stayed until my death

You have saved my life in many different ways

Until this day were I breathe my last breath



But I still live

Trapped, far away

That was what I had to give

To live day after day



You can’t come back for me

So I must find my way to you

Then maybe you will see

But you have left me with no clue



We fought one last battle together

Against our greatest enemy

Now I could be with you forever

Then you gave me what was best for me.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/EllieTyler562BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment