Doctor Who Media Radio

sarah jane adventures quotes Warriors of Kudlak


Luke: I wasn’t trying to be cruel. I was trying to be funny.
Clyde: Yeah, well not everybody’s cut out to be me.
Mr Grantham: You make one hell of a future warrior, soldier!
Luke:  You mean, I’d be good at killing people? If… the eventuality arose.
Mr Grantham: I’m bettin’ you don’t get invited to too many parties, do you?
Clyde: I was showin’ him what to do. He’s Luke, which makes me… Obi-wan Kenobi.
Cashier:  Welcome to the unique gaming experience that is Combat 3000. Zap those drones.
Maria: What are we looking for?
Sarah Jane: You’ll know it when you find it. Just see what bubbles to the top.
Maria: Does that mean you don’t know?
Sarah Jane: Not as such.
Sarah Jane: Sarah Jane Smith, journalist.
Mr Grantham: Who’s she?
Sarah Jane: My work experience girl.
Maria: It was either this or putting up scaffolding.
Sarah Jane: Oh, please don’t be offended, but this isn’t the first time I’ve had a gun pointed at me. And guns from other planets – ooh, afraid I’ve rather lost count!
Mr Grantham: A conscience is like a stone in your shoe. You cannot begin to imagine the relief once you get rid of it.
Mr Grantham: I know, I probably should have called you first, but…
Sarah Jane: Not at all, Mr Grantham. I’m always delighted to study new forms of human lowlife in the comfort of my own home.
Clyde: Why this way?
Luke: Why not?
Lance: When did the moon turn blue?
Maria: You won’t be so cocky when you go down for abducting all those children.
Mr Grantham: So-so you’re gonna tell the police that I helped some butt-ugly alien send kids to war in a galaxy far, far away? It won’t be me goin’ down, love! It’ll be you, down to the funny farm!
Sarah Jane: Who needs to mention aliens? There’s enough evidence to link you to the disappearances. I doubt that men like you fare too well in prison.
Kudlak: It has been a long war, Mistress. I grow old dreaming of peace.
Luke: Can I borrow your mobile, Clyde?
Clyde: We’re in space! Who’re you gonna ring, Captain Kirk?
Jen: Yeah, ‘genius.’ He can wire your phone into an alien computer, but can you fly an alien shuttlecraft?
Clyde: No, but he can wire my phone up to an alien computer. Give the boy a chance, he’s on a roll!
Sarah Jane: I never thought I’d lay eyes on a sight like this again.
Clyde: Okay, I’ve gone past worried. I’m not even stoppin’ at anxious. I’m full throttlin’ to panic totally beyond reason!
Sarah Jane: After today, he might want to be an astronaut. Be the first man on Mars. First human man on Mars, that is.
Luke: You know you said, anything I wanted to know, just ask, right?
Clyde: Encyclopædia Clydannica, I’m your man.
Luke: Tell me about girls.
Clyde: Oh, man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment