Doctor Who Media Radio

Torchwood quotes Exit Wounds


PC Andy: Rhys! What are you doing here?! It's a crime scene!
Gwen: Oh come on, Andy, Rhys won't blab.
Rhys: Excuse me! I've kept loads of secrets!
PC Andy: Like what?
Rhys: Like a Time Agency based in Cardiff!
Gwen: It's not based in Cardiff.
PC Andy: Brilliant secret. I ask, you tell. Well done.
John: Come on! Sing along! It's our song!
Jack: We don't have a song! And if we did have a song, it wouldn't be this song!
John:  You're no fun!
Jack: What do you want?
John: I want you to know that I love you.
Jack: Funny way of showing it.
John: No, seriously. You have to understand.  I really do love you.
John: 'Cause this is gonna get nasty.
John: You took your time!
Gwen: On your knees!
John: Honestly, it's just sex, sex, sex, with you people.
Gwen: Now!
Owen: Tosh! Toshiko, I can't get out! Not like this! I'm not dying here! Get me out of here Tosh, get me out of here, I died once and I'm not doing it again! Where's Jack? Where's Gwen, Ianto, John?!? You wanna watch the dead man die again?!
Tosh: Owen, just stay calm.
Owen: Why should I do that? Where's the fun in that? I'm gonna rage my way to oblivion!
Tosh: Please stop.
Owen: Why? Give me good bloody reason why I should, one good reason why I shouldn't keep screaming!
Tosh:  Because you're breaking my heart!
Owen:  Sorry.
Tosh:  It's my fault.
Owen: No, no no it isn't, no it isn't, don't you dare go there Tosh, I'm really sorry. What's gonna happen to me Tosh?
Tosh: I can't.
Owen: Please, okay, I need to know.
Tosh: The containment chamber will be flooded with irradiated coolant.
Owen: Ah, my body will slowly decompose, while I watch.
Tosh: I should have been able to stop it!
Owen: Sshh, come on Tosh, there's no way you could have anticipated that power spike, come on. Besides you've saved my back so many times in the past, right from the moment I joined.
Tosh: Your second week, I had to cover for you, pretend I was a medic because you were hung over and unreachable.
Owen: What was it, space pig?
Tosh: Space pig.
Owen: We never did get that date did we, you and me? We sort of, uh, missed each other, was my fault, didn't notice until it was too late, I'm sorry.
Tosh:  Me too.
Owen: It's starting.
Tosh: [Owen.
Owen: It's all right; really Tosh, it's all right.  Oh god.
Tosh: Okay. So, if you're seeing this, I guess it means I'm, well, dead. Hope it was impressive! Not crossing the road or an 'incident' with a toaster. I just wanted to say, it's okay, it really is. Jack, you saved me. You showed me all the wonders of the universe and all those possibilities. And I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Thank you. And Owen. You never knew. I love you. All of you. And.... I hope I did good.
Jack: Now we carry on.
Gwen: I don't think I can. Not after this.
Jack: You can. We all can. The end is where we start from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment