Doctor Who Media Radio

Torchwood quotes children of the earth day 4

Gwen: You get to shoot first, and ask questions later. How good is that?
Ianto: I've only just scraped the surface, haven't I?
Jack: Ianto, that's all there is.
Ianto: No. You pretend that's all there is.
Ianto:  If there's a virus, there must be an anti-virus. Release it now, or I'll blow a hole in that tank, and we'll all die together.
Jack: You've made your point now stop this and we can talk!
456: You are dying. Even now.
Jack: What's that noise? What's it doing? We gotta get you out of here. I can survive anything, but you can't!
Ianto: It's too late. I've breathed the air.
Jack: There's gotta be something, there's gotta be an antidote!
456: You said you would fight.
Jack: Then I take it back, alright? I take it all back, but not him!
Jack: No! No, no, no, no, no. Ianto? No, no, no...
Jack: It's all my fault.
Ianto: No it's not...
Jack: Don't speak, save your breath.
Ianto: I love you.
Jack: Don't. Ianto? Ianto? Ianto, stay with me, Ianto, stay with me please.  Stay with me, stay with me.
Ianto: Hey, it was...Good, yeah?
Jack: Yeah.
Ianto: Don't forget me.
Jack:  Never could.
Ianto: In a thousand years time, you won't remember me.
Jack: Yes I will Ianto. I promise, I will.
Jack: Ianto? Ianto? Don't go, don't leave me, please. Please, don't--
456: You will die. And tomorrow, your people will deliver the children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment