Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who tenth doctor quotes The Age of Steel

Pete: I thought it was the security services, what do I get? Scooby-Doo and his gang! They've even got the van!
Mickey: No, no, but the Preachers know what they're doing. Ricky said he's London's most wanted.
Ricky: Yeah, that's not exactly...
Mickey: Not exactly what?
Ricky: I'm London's most wanted for... parking tickets.
Pete: Great.
Ricky: Yeah, they were deliberate, I was fighting the system! Park anywhere, that's me.
The Doctor: Good policy. I do much the same.
Mickey: Do you think there was a cyber factory in Paris? I've always wanted to go to Paris.
Jake: Yeah.
Mickey: Then let's go liberate France.
Jake: What, in a van?
Mickey: There's nothing wrong with a van. I once saved the universe with a big yellow truck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment