Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who tenth doctor quotes The Satan Pit

The Doctor: is playing on very basic fears. Darkness, childhood, nightmares, all that sort of stuff.
Danny: But that's how the devil works!
The Doctor: Or a good psychologist.
The Doctor: You get representations of the horned beast right across the Universe. In the myths and legends of a million worlds: Earth, Draconia, Vel Considene, Daemos, the Kaled God of War: it's the same image, over and over again. Maybe that idea came from somewhere, bleeding through, a thought at the back of every sentient mind.
Ida: Emanating from here?
The Doctor: Could be.
Ida: But if this is the original, does that make it real? Does that make it the actual Devil?!
The Doctor: Well, if that's what you want to believe. Maybe that's what the Devil is in the end: an idea.
The Doctor:If you get back in touch... if you talk to Rose... just tell her...tell her I... Oh, she knows...
The Doctor: I've seen fake gods and bad gods and demi gods and would-be gods; out of all that, out of that whole pantheon, if I believe in one thing... just one thing... I believe in her.
The Beast: I AM THE RAGE, AND THE BILE, AND THE FEROCITY! I AM THE PRINCE, AND THE FOOL, AND THE AGONY! I AM THE SIN, AND THE FEAR, AND THE DARKNESS! I SHALL NEVER DIE! THE THOUGHT OF ME IS FOREVER: IN THE BLEEDING HEARTS OF MEN, IN THEIR VANITY, OBSESSION AND LUST! NOTHING SHALL EVER DESTROY ME! NOTHING!
Rose: Go to Hell

0 comments:

Post a Comment