Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who tenth doctor quotes The Girl in the Fireplace

The Doctor: No, no, no way, Reinette Poisson? Later Madame D'Etoiles, later still mistress of Louis XV, uncrowned Queen of France? Actress, artist, musician, dancer, courtesan. Fantastic gardener!
French Servant: Who the hell are you?!
The Doctor: I'm the Doctor, and I just snogged Madame de Pompadour!
Rose: Oh, here's trouble. What you been up to?
The Doctor: Oh, this and that. Became the imaginary friend of a future French aristocrat, picked a fight with a clockwork man... Oh, and I met a horse.
Mickey: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor: Mickey, what's pre-revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!
Reinette: One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel.
Reinette: Oh, this is my lover, the King of France.
The Doctor:Yeah? Well I'm the Lord of Time.
Reinette: My dear Doctor: the path has never seemed more slow, and yet I fear I am nearing its end. Reason tells me that you and I are unlikely to meet again, but I think I shall not listen to reason. I have seen the world inside your head and know that all things are possible. Hurry though, my love: my days grow shorter now, and I am so very weak. Godspeed, my lonely angel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment