Doctor Who Media Radio

Dr who tenth doctor quotes The Impossible Planet

The Doctor:I don’t know what is wrong with her, she's sort of... queasy, indigestion... like she didn't want to land.
Rose:Well if you think that's gonna be trouble, we can always get back inside and go somewhere else.
The Doctor: I've trapped you here.
Rose: Oh, don't worry about me. [there is a rumble overhead] Okay... we're under a black hole... on a planet which shouldn't exist, with no way out. Right, I've changed my mind, start worrying about me.
Ida: Well, we've come this far, there's no turning back.
The Doctor: Oh come on! Did you have to? "No turning back," that's almost as bad as "Nothing could possibly go wrong," or "This is gonna be the best Christmas Walford's ever had!"
Ida: Have you finished?
The Doctor: Yeah... finished.
Toby Zed: These are the words of the beast. And he has woken, he is the heart that beats in the darkness, he is the blood that will never cease, and now he will rise!
The Beast: I have been imprisoned for eternity, but no more! The Pit is open... AND I AM FREE! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment