Doctor Who Media Radio

Spoiler Weekend : Sunday 31st 2:00 AM

The Christmas Special:
One thing I do NOT understand is... Why is Katherine Jenkins in the Christmas Special? Don't get me wrong she's a fantastic singer but I would never have imagined her in a Doctor Who episode (though I never expected Kylie, Billie Piper or Catherine Tate, so you know) but yeah I don't get it. The Christmas Special is said to be set around the classic novel 'A Christmas Carol' by Charles Dickens and the Eleventh Doctor (according to the trailer) is meant to be the Ghost of Christmas Past, another thing I do NOT understand. Hopefully I'll understand it when I'm watching it. Michael Gambon is in it too, but that's understandable because he was in Harry Potter, a fantasy. Also Amy is going/is on her honeymoon with Rory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment