Doctor Who Media Radio

Spoiler Weekend : Saturday 30th 23:00 PM

The Split?


Personally, I'm a little bit miffed at the new thing there doing. For people who don't know, they are splitting Series 6 into two parts. So, Seven of the 13 episodes will air in Spring 2011, while the remaining six will follow in Autumn of 2011. I suppose this is good for 2011's Christmas Special because it makes it feel like it's here sooner, but I hate having to wait! and knowing Doctor Who on the Seventh episode it will be a super cliff-hanger. I am already on mental breakdown levels waiting for the Christmas Special I JUST CANT TAKE IT ARHH. No, but really, now that I think about it the split is probably a good thing because it will feel like Doctor Who is here all year. (Bloody Hell! stupid firework went off in my back garden.) So, yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment